This wildcrafted sea moss is sundried all the way from St Lucia Island 🇱🇨 It's raw dy cleaned and perfect for making your own Sea Moss Gel and Recipes at home!
3oz will yield around 3-4 - 16oz ounce jars
Benefits of Sea Moss
- Contains 92 of the body’s 102 minerals it needs
- Good for sexual health - increases libido & fertility for women & men
- Great for joint & bone health -high in Omega-3, Calcium, Magnesium, and Vitamin K
- Good for the blood/anemia - high in Iron
- Can help with colds & coughs - rich in vitamins including Vitamin C
- Powerful anti-Inflammatory
- Mood/mental health booster due to Potassium content, which helps to maintain healthy mental & emotional function
- Weight loss - due to sea moss' ability to absorb moisture to create the feeling of fullness
- High in Iodine which is said to help prevent radiation poisoning and much more!
How to prepare:
- Soak in water for 12-24 hours
- Ensure you rinse thoroughly to wash off any excess salt
- Add to a high speed blender, adding between 600-700 mL of spring or distilled water (you can also use coconut water)
- Blend until the sea moss is a smooth gel-like consistency
- Pour the gel into a sealable glass jar and store in the fridge until use
- Add 1-2 tbsp to your favorite smoothie to give it a delicious creamy consistency
Among the many other benefits of sea moss, try using it as a natural face mask! Apply to skin and leave on for 30 mins. Rinse thoroughly. The gel can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.